Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quinn and the Kuhns

Our great friends the Kuhns came over for dinner the other night. It was a tentative plan, as Virginia was 5 days overdue with their third child. Happily, little Simon (isn't that such a cute name?!) held off on arriving until just a few days ago, so we were able to enjoy having them over. Quinn LOVES the Kuhn boys. He said their names Colin (Nah-nin) and Issac (I-ick) all day before they came and all day the next day. He loves to do whatever they do, and they are play really well with him. The top left pic in this collage is from May '07, just to show how they've grown. I absolutely love that picture with Issac (barely) refraining from grabbing Quinn's head. (:
And check out this gorgeous rainbow we saw tonight! It started pouring rain even though the sun was out. I LOVE rainbows. I love how beautiful they are, and I love how they are a symbol of a promise from God. They make me thank God so much for loving us enough to create such an unnecessary yet breathtakingly beautiful aspect of nature. I think this is the best rainbow I've ever seen. Posted by Picasa

No comments: