Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Fun

We had so much fun this afternoon discovering a new park near us. When we got back from vacation, a few people told me about this new park 10 minutes from our house that had an awesome spray park. Not only does it have a great spray park, but it has the coolest playground equipment (like the swing Q and I are on in the above pic). Quinn had soooo much fun (so did Andy and I)! I can't wait to go back. I'm sure we'll be regulars! These kinds of afternoons are why I love summer. (:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

So cool! Glad you had fun and are making the most of our precious summer months. :) Wish we lived closer! Ava could use some boy time to get put in her place. :)

The Moser Fam... said...

That park looks so awesome! Ben would love it! I love how Andy just jumps right in with Quinn. Too cute! Oh...I love the last post too....too cute how he came up with those names!!