Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today we went up to the South Bend area to celebrate Andy's Grandpa's 75th birthday. It was a long day, since we didn't leave until after church this morning and came back home after the party. Still, it was a lot of fun, and Quinn loved all the attention he got. I actually didn't get many pictures at all, but these three I really liked.
Look at how happy Quinn is sitting like a big boy with his cousins (actually, second cousins). We love the Klawitters and wish we saw them more! And I just love this picture.

This is Quinn's new "cheesy" face. How cute is the picture of these three? We stopped by to see Andy's mom and her husband Dennis at her beautiful store in Lakeville. I hadn't seen it since it opened in September, so I was really excited. I love this picture too!

We also were able to visit with Quinn's Great-Grandma, or "Gigi", as we call her. She hadn't seen Quinn walking yet, so it was fun to show her all his tricks. (:

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Quinn looks like such a big boy in that first picture. He has the most adorable smile!