Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Little Music Man

Quinn, like all babies, loves music and dancing, and lately he's gotten into singing more. He'll catch me by surprise by singing words from songs we're listening to on cd or the radio, meaning we listen to almost solely kids' cds or Christian music now! He has a couple favorite songs: "The Wheels on the Bus", "Jesus Loves Me", "Twinkle Twinkle", and "Snuggle Puppy" ( I finally learned the real tune to that book!). If you can forgive my singing voice, here are two little snippets of Quinn singing some of his favorites. He's a little zombie-ish because it was during lunch after church today, so he really needed his nap!

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I can't believe how well he does with singing and words!!I can't get over that. We need him to come over and teach Clare to say something! :) These were cute videos. Also, I'd love to find out the real tune to Snuggle Puppy....ours is very interesting! LOL!

tjessenburg said...

Wow- what a cutie/handsome little guy and so good in singing...you did pretty well, too Sam...Love to your family. Tom/Julie Essenburg