Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mickey Mouse

I've mentioned before how much Quinn loves Mickey Mouse. Keep in mind, we don't really watch t.v. ever, so this love comes only from seeing the "Hot Dog" song at the end of Mickey's Clubhouse one time and loving the song, and the mouse, ever since. We have discovered that you can watch the "Hot Dog" song and the theme song videos on YouTube, so Q frequently asks to do that. And I usually oblige, even though that means we'll have to watch it no fewer than 10 times. My sister was holding Quinn on her lap while they were watching the clips over and over the other day, and I just had to capture Quinn's expressions. Keep in mind, he has seen it A MILLION times, yet he is thrilled and surprised every time. That pure joy and wonder are such precious qualities of little kids!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MP said...

the "o" face cracks me up!

Katie said...

Hilarious! After reading your post I have the "Hot dog" song stuck in my head. I hear it frequently as Holden loves it, too! Oh, the things that make little 1 year old boys happy! =o)