Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More party pics

!
Here are a couple more pics from Sunday's party. I still don't have a very close-up pic of the "birthday boy" himself, Papa Lou, but I really like these pictures (thanks for sending them, Kamryn!). The top left picture is us with Uncle Brent, a faithful blog reader. (: Andy and I visited him in San Francisco when I was pregnant with Quinn. Sunday was the first time we've seen him since, so he was able to meet Quinn! The two pics of Q are of his new "cheesy" face. When you say "cheese", that's the face he makes. I think all kids go through that phase around this age, so I'm sure we'll have some goofy looking pictures for a little while. The last picture is of our little dancing boy breaking it down with Daddy to the music of the live band. (:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Cute video... it is so fun watching kids figure things out so quickly. Hope you guys had a great 4th of July.