Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Normal Weekend, Continued

I usually post collages of pictures so I can include a lot without it being overkill. This time, though, I just can't choose between all the great pictures my mom took this weekend while we were visiting my parents! I love how these pictures really seem to capture Quinn's personality, so I hope you don't mind if I post several from our visit to the spray park. We had a great time in my hometown, and Quinn loved exploring everywhere we went!



Wearing Poppa's hat, and looking oh-so-round and still a baby. (:



Sweet boy!
There's the cheesy face again!
Walking--and swinging--between Poppa and Daddy
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MP said...

i love all of these pictures! he just looks so happy all of the time, and these photos truly capture that!

Lindsey said...

Your mom should be a children's photographer. These are great. I'm enjoying catching up on your blog!

Jackie said...

I had forgotten that you were from here! I recognize that park!! Looks like you all had a great time. I'm sure your family loved getting to see their grandson (and you)!

Katie said...

I recognize that park! McGraw, right? We were just there yesterday. =o) Looks like Quinn had a blast! Is the kid ever not smiling? I wish Holden was that uninhibited in the water. He loves WARM water, like his bath, so heated pools are his thing. He generally struts his stuff in his swim trunks all around the edge of the sprayer parks, thinking he's the big man on campus, but should he get sprayed....he runs like a maniac and wails!!! What a small world that you remember Jay, too. I love checking your blog!

Anonymous said...

great pics! i'm sure it was great to be home! :)