Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy Kid!

How hilarious is the following picture?! Quinn and I met my good friend Amy for lunch the other day. She wanted to take a picture of Q, so I told him to say cheese. And this is what he did. I have never seen him make this face before, so I'm so happy she caught it! When I look at him sometimes, and actually more and more these days, I see these glimpses of an ornery-but-so-funny kid, and I wonder what my life is going to turn into soon! ( :
And here is my sweet, sweet boy. I was taking pictures, so of course he had to get his camera too. I love this picture. (Christina, do you recognize this shirt?!)
And finally, how could I take pictures in the backyard with pumpkins without the silly pumpkin face appearing again?
Ahhh. I love my crazy boy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

He cracks me up! I opened your blog to that winking face and just started laughing! I think you may have a comedian on your hands. He is so cute.

Jackie said...

He is too funny! I love it! He is looking so much older in your recent pics. But still VERY CUTE!!