Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Looking oh-so-boy and down home on the farm. I adore overalls on little kids!
Pretending to drive the tractor, though with his hair blowing in the wind, this picture looks like he really is driving!
This is Quinn's "silly pumpkin" look, as he named it. Some of you might remember that this "Oh!" face has been around since he was about 9 months old, but I haven't seen it for awhile. It still cracks me up.
I loved how they hung real pumpkins all over this tree.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! There is nothing more fun than fall and picking pumpkins and apples and all that. It's so cute how he and Fiona match too...very cute! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. :)

Courtney said...

Such great pics...I love that Quinn is wearing overalls at the pumpkin patch ;-) We just went for the first time with Will on Sunday...it was great!!

Lindsey said...

Quinn just keeps getting cuter and cuter each day! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy picking pumpkins with your little guy!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

I had no idea pumpkins grew in trees... that was a neat idea. I love the overalls. There is probably nothing more cute than a little guy in a jersey - even if it is an evil jersey - haha. We are going to an orchard today with Jacob. Don't you just love the fall? Quinn reminds me so much of Jamie. He is gonna be a big guy.

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Oops, I said Jamie... I meant Andy. I was just on the ostranders website... haha. Take care-