Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fantastic Fall!


This has been a gorgeous week. The weather is incredible--today is 80 degrees and tomorrow we might break the record of 86 degrees! It's almost too warm for my liking because I'm anxious to get Quinn into new fall clothes as I'm tired of his summer clothes. But I'll take the sunshine and warmth while we can get it! Today Andy and I took Quinn back to Tuttle Orchard and picked our own pumpkins. Quinn wasn't as smiley as usual because he has a bit of a cold and was quite warm. Still, we got some cute pics.
The tree line in our backyard is now turning colors, and the colors are just brilliant this year. I decided to take some pics outside the other day, and even though I cropped most of them so tightly you can't really see the leaves, I was still happy with these because they really show Q's personality.
p.s. Don't forget you can click on the collages to see the pictures bigger. (:
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ethan and Emily said...

Sam i see u figured out my collage secret:)It is so much fun using picasa3 isnt it. We went to the pumpkin patch today. SO look for a over load of pictures from our family. We miss u guys. I would love to hear from u. Its been forever.

The Moser Fam... said...

awesome pictures! quinn has so much personality! :)

Lindsey said...

Sam, you look wonderful! I love you hair! You do soo many fun adventures with Quinn...what a blessed little boy he is!