Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Petting the goats. Please note that this is not wind blowing Quinn's hair straight up in the air--that is just what it does these days. I love it, but I think we're going to have to get a haircut this week.
Walking through the corn maze.
Big corn, little boy.
Love my baby!
P.S. A special hi to Quinn's overseas Poppa S. and Papa Bruce, who are checking this blog miles and miles away! Poppa S. is in Hong Kong, and Papa Bruce is in Italy. We can't wait to see you again soon and hear about your trips!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

what great pictures, Sam! i love the one of you and Quinn walking through the corn maze together - too stinkin cute!!

Katie said...

I second the comment before this, that picture of you two walking hand and hand is sooo cute! I love his chubby cheeks and his hair sticking up! He is such a cutie. Glad you're enjoying fall! I have found that having a toddler makes me appreciate this time of year much more than I did in the past. =o)

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

I love the picture of Quinn hugging the goat. That is so cute. Jacob does that with our dog every chance he gets. Take care-