Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Russell Farm

We went to another farm this weekend. As I mentioned earlier, I am LOVING fall this year, which, as those of you who have known me for a long time know, is a big development for me. I usually dislike fall because I hate winter, and fall leads to winter. Thankfully, this year, I've been praying that I would get over my weather issues (I'm just a sunlight-warmth-loving girl!), and I think I have! One of the things I've loved about this fall is all the playing we're able to do outside without worrying about sunburn or overheating. I've made it my quest to take advantage of as many pumpkin patches and farms as we can, and I think we've done a good job! Thanks to my friend Virginia, we discovered Russell Farms, which I think is our favorite place so far.
Going on a hay ride
This might be kind of cheesy, but I just loved the drama of the blue sky and cornfield.
Quinn loves goats now because they seem to be at every farm. This farm was the first one where he could actually hug one . . . so he did! (:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

that sky picture is NOT cheesy...it's awesome! i love his little face! i'm glad we aren't the only family who has gone to every farm and orchard possible this fall!! :) you look great, sam! :)

Katie said...

Crack me up at him hugging the goat with his face in its fur!